your qualıty IS under our control…
SZUTEST, accredited by the Turkish Accreditation Agency (TÜRKAK) and the International Accreditation Service (IAS) on TS EN ISO/IEC 17021 conformity assessment standard, gives services of certification of management systems.
Certification of management systems brings together sustainable improvement on a solid foundation.
Your organization’s operation in compliance with national and international standards results in the correct processing of your products and activities, and this contributes to many aspects of your organization such as increased reputation, customer satisfaction and excellence in product and service quality.
Management systems applicable to all sectors, create frameworks for organizations that they can monitor and improve .
For 12 years, with its expert and experienced team, SZUTEST has been working to take you to a step further in excellence of product and service quality.
Accredited by the Turkish Accreditation Agency (TURKAK) on:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22000
Accredited by the International Accreditation Service (IAS) on:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22000
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 27001
After establishing and implementing its management system, in compliance with the requirements of the relevant standard, the organization should apply to a system certification body.
During the application stage, the required company information is collected from the applying organization, and the pricing work is carried out on the basis of this information.
In case the offer stage results in mutual agreement, there comes the audit planning stage.
The certification process starts with a 2-stage initial audit:
The Stage 1 Audit is conducted either in the office or on-site depending on the risk group of the organization.
Stage 1 audit is conducted to:
- Review the customer’s management system documents,
- Evaluate the customer’s location and site conditions,
- Touch base with the customer’s employees to assess their preparedness for the Stage 2 audit,
- Review the customer’s conditions,
- Affirm the requirements of the standard are well understood (particularly key performance indicators or the processes, objectives and the operation of the management system),
- Collect the necessary information on the scope of the management system, related statutory arrangements and current risks, and
- Review the resource allocation for the Stage 2 audit.
After the completion of the Stage 1 audit (if appropriate to proceed to Stage 2), the Stage 2 audit is planned, and the Stage 2 audit must be conducted on-site.
During this audit, the following proceeses are assessed:
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting whether the specified objectives have been achieved,
- Conformity of the customer’s management system and its performance to legal requirements,
- Operational control of the customer’s processes,
- Internal audit and management review,
- Management responsibility for customer policy,
- General requirements, policy, links to performance objectives (whether it complies with the management system standards or other requirements), other applicable legal requirements, responsibilities, organizational competence, procedures, performance information, internal audit findings and results.
Upon the completion of the Stage 2 audit, all information and audit evidence is reviewed. If there are any non-conformities identified during the audits, only after the elimination of these, the certification is finalized with the approval of the Certification Committee.
Implementing a quality management system brings numerous advantages to an organization. Here are some of them:
- As the foundation of the ISO 9001 requirements is to improve customer satisfaction, you will achieve a higher level of customer satisfaction. With ISO 9001, you will have a better chance of understanding of customer expectations.
- The certificate of conformity to certain standards will bring you new customers.
- Increased prestige and customer satisfaction will bring along competitive advantage.
- You will take firm steps towards institutionalization of your company.
- ISO 9001 standards inspire you for continual development and improvement.
- The company moves towards professionalization. This means that the future of the company will be determined not by personal decisions, but by world standards with a robust infrastructure.
- Checking and certifying the quality at every stage ensures that problems and the extra effort spent on fixing them are minimized.
- ISO 9001 regards employee satisfaction as well as customer satisfaction. The satisfaction of employees returns as a more productive workforce.